Falling Creek Camp
Summer Camp for Boys
- Falling Creek is a traditional boys camp for the summer founded on Christian values.
- We are located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina.
- Campers and staff come from 36 states and 10 foreign countries.
- Sessions range from 1-week to 4-weeks, for boys in 1st to 10th grades.
- We offer two Spring and one August Father/Son Weekend Camps for boys in grades K to 10th and their father.
|Information for the FCC Community|
|Our 45th Alumni Reunion is Sept. 21-22nd! It's not too late to register and attend!|
|We are currently accepting applications for the summer of 2014. See our Dates and Rates page for enrollment and application information.|
|Coming to a town near you! View our Movies and Reunion Calendar to see when Yates will be in your town.|
|View our list of frequently asked questions about the online application process.|
|Falling Creek is featured on the cover of the August 6th edition of TIME Magazine: The Myth About Boys.|
Summer 2014 Dates
|Father/Son Weekend 1||K+||Fri, May 16 - Sun, May 18||$570*|
|Father/Son Weekend 2||K+||Fri, May 23 - Sun, May 25||$570*|
|June Camp||1 to 8||Sun, Jun 1 to Fri, Jun 20 (20 Days)||$4,350|
|Main Camp||2 to 10||Sun, Jun 22 to Fri, July 18 (27 Days)||$5,375|
|2-Week Camp||1 to 6||Sun, July 20 to Fri, Aug 1 (13 Days)||$3,175|
|Junior Camp||1 to 4||Sun, Aug 3 to Fri, Aug 8 (6 Days)||$1,350|
|Advanced Tennis Camp||4 to 10||Sun, Aug 3 to Fri, Aug 8 (6 Days)||$1,350|
|Father/Son Weekend 3||K+||Fri, Aug 22 - Sun, Aug 24||$570*|
|CRANK Durango||Mountain Biking||7 to 11||July 22 - 29||$1,950|
|HUCK Ottawa||Paddling||7 to 11||July 22 - 29||$1,950|
|HUCK Magpie||Paddling||7 to 11||July 22 - 31||$2,450|
|SUMMIT New Hampshire||Climbing||7 to 11||July 22 - 31||$2,450|
|BLAZE Wyoming||Backpacking||7 to 11||July 22 - 31||$2,450|
|REEL Father/Son Montana||Fishing||5 to 11||July 20 - 26||$2,850 (per person)|